EXIMLINE LLC respects your privacy and values the relationship we have with you.
This Statement is addressed to individuals with whom we interact, including visitors or users of our website. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose your data.
The collection, storage, distribution and protection of information are governed by this Policy and the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the site must be immediately terminated.
1.1. Site administration — official representatives of the site owner who have the rights to manage this site and (or) process personal data.
1.2. User — a person who has access to the site via the Internet and uses the information provided on the site for personal or business purposes.
1.3. Personal data — personal data of the User, which the User provides about himself independently or in the process of using the functionality of the site.
1.4. Processing of personal data — any actions performed with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, use, transfer, deletion of personal data.
1.5. Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement to prevent their dissemination, except as otherwise established by law.
1.6. «Cookies» — a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user’s computer, which a web client or web browser sends to the web server in an HTTP request each time it tries to open a page on the corresponding site.
1.7. «IP-адрес» — a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2. Collection, processing of personal data and user rights
2.1. The site administration collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to identify the User, provide services and interact with the User.
In cases where the User is contacted through the form for sending messages on the site, he agrees:
- to the processing of their personal data, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, processing, clarification (updating, changing), comparison, use, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, as well as the implementation of any other actions with personal data, subject to applicable law;
- to receive information from the site administration via electronic, facsimile, SMS, Viber, WhatsApp and other means of communication;
- conducting statistical and other studies.
The user agrees to the use of personal data also for the following purposes:
- identification of the User;
- providing and offering services;
- improving the quality of services and the quality of the site, the convenience of its use, the development of new functions and features;
- providing site services;
- establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing messages from the User;
- confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
- providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
Personal information collected through the site may be combined with information that the User reports in other ways (orally, in writing, by facsimile, etc.).
2.2. The site administration collects and processes the following personal data:
- last and first name;
- E-mail address;
- contact phone numbers;
- any other information related to the identity of the User.
2.3. The user has the right to find out (request) what his personal data is stored by the site administration.
2.4. The site administration is not responsible for false information provided by the User.
2.6. The User agrees that if he has allowed the provision of his personal information to third parties, then the site administration cannot control the use by third parties of the disclosed personal data.
3.The procedure for processing and protection of personal data, other information
3.1. The site administration undertakes to use personal data in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
3.2. With regard to personal data and other data of the User, their confidentiality is maintained, except in cases:
- when data is publicly available;
- voluntarily providing information about yourself for general access to an unlimited number of persons;
- when the use of data is agreed with the User;
- necessity to provide such information in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus or other applicable legislation and (or) based on the request of the authority.
3.3. Personal information is stored on the servers of EXIMLINE LLC.
3.4. EXIMLINE LLC provides proper protection of personal and other data in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal data.
4.2. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
5. Сonclusive position